Summer school in Vilnius and Kaunas
Summer school is an adventurous full-day school for children aged 2-10 years. This is a great opportunity to spend June, July and August in a fun, active and meaningful way. For your convenience, you can choose a summer school duration from two weeks to three months.
We are playing, exploring, going on excursions and spending as much time as possible in nature. Of course, we also devote a lot of time to fun educations. Eureka is a bilingual school, so we present at least 20% of the content in English every day.
Register for school online – REGISTRATION
🌏 The summer school operates in the following branches of Eureka in Vilnius and Kaunas:
- Valakampiai (Vaidilutės st. 71, Vilnius) for children aged 2-10 years.
- Naujamiestis (Vytenio St. 4, Vilnius) for children aged 2-6 years.
- Žvėrynas (Ukmergės st. 126, Vilnius) for children aged 2-6 years.
- Žaliakalnis (Aukštaičių St. 45, Kaunas) for children aged 2-6 years.
April 24 (Monday) at 4:00 p.m. the ONLINE presentation of the summer school will be held REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
🏡 IN VILNIUS: email@example.com and +37060351681
🏡 KAUNAS: firstname.lastname@example.org and +370 657 88810
This year, the main theme of the summer school is SUSTAINABILITY 🌳
Why is it important for us to be friends with nature? How can we help our planet earth? Why should we save water and protect our beautiful forests? Where do plants come from and how do they grow? What can be created from recycled materials?
Children will learn the answers to these questions during summer school. Not only will they learn, but they will also experience the pleasures of nature themselves, participate in environmental initiatives and create various items from secondary raw materials.
WHAT IS A DAY OF SUMMER SCHOOL LIKE?
7:30 – 10:00 Free playtime, active play and waiting for all the friends to arrive to school
10:00 Morning conversation and introduction to our day plan
10:30 Educational activities, nature hike or city tour
13:00 Naptime (non-sleepers will have special activities prepared for them)
15:00 Second part of educational activities
16:30 – 18:00 Outdoor games
SUMMER SCHOOL PRICES
In Vilnius (Valakampiai, Naujamiestis, Žvėrynas):
- €350 in advance for two weeks
- €640 paid in advance per month
- €1,200 paid in advance for two months
- €1,680 paid in advance for three months
In Kaunas (Žaliakalnis):
- €320 paid in advance for two weeks
- €580 paid in advance per month
- €1080 paid in advance for two months
- €1,490 paid in advance for three months
* – The admission fee is not applicable for the summer school.
** – Meals are not included in the price.
*** – The price does not include additional expenses for trips (eg museum tickets, bus rental, etc.).
PHOTOS FROM LAST YEAR’S SUMMER IN EUREKA: